I have heard that telling the world your plans will motivate you to accomplish your goals and hold yourself accountable to your actions. Well, given that, here are my tentative race goals for 2011 assuming I get in to the Leadville 100. If I don't get into Leadville, I may add more road races to the mix to balance things out.
March
- 26th, Gravity Play 12-hour Adventure Race
April
- 15-17 - Fruita training camp
- Cherry Creek TT Series
May
- 6th-7th, 12 hours of Mesa Verde
- 28th, Ironhorse road race
June
-4th, Elephant Rock 100 or 24 hours of Erock
- 11th, Winter Park HC
- 12th, Yet Beti Bike Bash MTB
- 19th, Boulder Sprint Tri
- 26th, Winter Park Super XC
July
- 9th, Triple Bypass
- 16th, Xterra Beaver Creek
- 30th, Laramie Enduro
August
- 13th, Leadville 100
September
-25th, Las Vegas Olympic or Half Ironman
October-December
- Cyclocross!!
No comments:
Post a Comment